Friday, December 19, 2008

Hohohoho~

Hey XYB's Crewzz~! Wow.. I'd not post any article here for a very long time leh.. hahaha

I know most of you are now in the KHSRC camp at Santubong.. Have nice time there?? Everything goes smooth?? lolx.. I think I just can know the answer when you guys had come back.. hahaha

Hey Dine! Maybe you can post a article here about the camp~! haha with photos and words about you guys' life during that 5 days 5 nights.. XDD

And here! I'd changed the template to a christmas tree(though it doesn't look so alike :x). and there also the chipmunks' christmas songs~! the chipmunks are so cute! hope you guys like the songs, the template and the whole new look of ♥ 新月帮 ♥~ wakaaka



Lastly~
MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
:p
*scroll down!*

Pauline.Yao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment